May 11, 2010

So they ran out of the station and jumped onto a bus


On Tuesday we had a guided tour round London and saw so many nice spots like Tower Bridge, St. James’s Park, Nottinghill, Buckingham Palace etc. We also watched the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace. The batteries of my camera were empty so I couldn’t take photos of it. I’m still angry about that because I forgot new batteries at the hotel.
We visited the British Museum in the afternoon. It’s huge! You should definitely go there! You can see so many nice things there but we haven’t had more than an hour for our visit. We saw the exhibitions about Africa, Roman Empire and the Greeks.
In the evening we went to the musical ‘Wicked’ which I liked very much. The actors sung amazing and the story is fantastic.



















Kate Nash - Birds:

No comments: