May 14, 2010

I love this city tonight I love this city always












Friday was the last day in London. We check out at 10 am but had the whole day to spend some time in London before leaving in the evening. We went to the East End to search for nice vintage stores. But I haven’t had much time again so I saw many shops only from the outside while heading back to the Liverpool Street Station because I met with other class mates at the London Eye at 1 pm. After watching a short 4D-film about the London Eye which was very nice we ‘fly’ with the London Eye. If the weather is nice you have an amazing view from up there! The last hours in London I spent at Covent Garden with some friends watching the show of some artists and buying food for the bus ride home. The crossing with the ferry was not that bad and I was very tired.
That was my week in London. As you see I really enjoyed my time there and I’ll go back to London as soon as possible.

Snow Patrol - Take Back This City:

No comments: