May 12, 2010

After I have travelled so far

We drove to Oxford on Wednesday. Just love this city! The buildings are so nice. I like the architecture. We also had a guided tour and we visited the New College. I would love to study there in this amazing buildings but I’m too bad in school for that. After wandering around in the city centre we went back to London.







With a few friends I went to the ODEON cinema at Leicester Square to watch ‘Dear John’ which is based on a Nicholas Sparks book. Love the movie and its soundtrack. The actors Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried (I love her since ‘Mamma Mia’) were fantastic. The plot is very touching and I even shed a tear. Go and watch it!


Trailer:




I’ll buy the book to the movie soon. Do you know any other good books from Nicholas Sparks?

Snow Patrol - Set the fire to the third bar:


No comments: