March 08, 2010

I've found so many things I've dreamed of

The big Oscar night is over. I am quite sad. It was so amazing. The gowns were fantastic! Of course I have some pictures for you. The first eight gowns really took my breath away:

Rachel Adams in Elie Saab Haut Couture. I love this gown. The colours and everything. It's so breathtaking!

Demi Moore wearing an Atelier Versace gown.

Anna Kendrick in Elie Saab Haute Couture.

Diane Kruger in Chanel.

Miley Cyrus wearing Jenny Packham. Love the colour.

Kristen Stewart in a Monique Lhuilier gown.

Carey Mulligan in Prada.

Cameron Diaz in an Oscar de la Renta gown.


Those are my favourite dresses of the 82th Academy Awards. They're just stunning.
Here some more gowns:

Penelope Cruz in Donna Karan Couture.

Sandra Bullock wearing Marchesa.

Amanda Seyfried in Armani Prive.

Charlize Theron in Dior Couture.

Zoe Saldana wearing Givenchy.

Kate Winslet in a Yves Saint Laurent gown.

Sarah Jessica Parker wearing Chanel Couture.

Pictures from JustJared.


Have you watched the Oscars? Which gown do you like most?
Can't wait for the next Academy Awards!

Colbie Caillat - Something Special:

No comments: