June 10, 2011

The sunglasses story

picture via misterspex.de - onlineshop for glasses, shades and contact lenses

Never really cared about shades because I have to wear glasses and I always found it very annoying to wear normal shades and have a bad vision through them or even wear shades above my normal glasses (I did that, believe me...looks hilarious!).
So I finally decided to buy me some sunglasses with vision correction. I'll chose the Ray Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 in black because it's a very classic, simple model and a good investment.

4 comments:

Jojo said...

Danke :9

Die Ray Ban ist toll *___* Bin richtig neidisch!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

I want these since forever too! ;) Great choice!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

NLR said...

Such a great choice :-)
I don't think you'll ever grow tired of these!

xx

Marlene said...

Die brille ist toll !:) <3