February 21, 2010

Wonderful

Here I am again. I like to take the chance to participate in the amazing competition of Caroline Blomst.
It was really difficult to choose just one of the 14 looks because they're all fantastic. But finally I choose the look above. I love the combination and I really like to wear these items regulary. Especially the leather jacket because I haven't got a leather jacket and I always wanted to buy a jacket like that from Topshop. I really like the Zara bag and the Converse-shoes because they're one of my favorite shoes at the moment. I would be very very happy to call these pieces my own.
If you also want to participate click on the link above.

Gary Go - Wonderful:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true -wonderful!!!

Sarah said...

wonderful choice!

nice blog btw!

//sarah